Monday, November 25, 2019

Music Video Filming

Before we did our music we had to plan.We decided that we’d create a storyboard for our music video. This is so we can properly plan listing what will happen in each scene and what changes will be made during editing. We made our video a minute and ten seconds long with little editing but more meaning to what’s happening in the background. Our song was a sad ballet so our goal was to tell a story that creates emotion in the watcher. We used sad imagery regarding a boy and a dog in order to create this effect. With our planning we thought of everything with their being subtle meanings in each thing that happens. With the song being about neglecting we decided to go with lots of scenes that regarded the boy slowly neglecting the dog with the dog running way which goes perfectly with the music. With all our planning finally done we were able to record.
  Unfortunately with recording I couldn’t attend. We had to record over the weekend and my mom was sick. I attempted to contact my other family members but no one answered. This left it all up to my teammates. From what they told me they first were able to do the first scenes pretty easily but the camera died so they decided to just hangout for the time being. After that they had a smooth recording with them finishing all the scenes. I’m sure it was hard for them to work with dog but I’m genuinely happy that they were able to properly execute the script. With our video done all that was left was to dump it and plan our editing.
   When we first arrived at school my teammate contacted me and we went to the classroom. While there we dumped our footage onto our computer. We also decided that while where there we could turn in the camera and tripod. We decided to dump on google drive since we could access our footage on any computer. This will make it so no matter what happens to the computer we can easily re download the footage onto another basically creating a safety pro caution in case anything happens. Dumping took some time so while my teammate did that I turned in my Camera and tripod and waited for the dumping to finish. Our dumping was finished and now we can finally edit tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment