Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing Preparation Blog

    Today we were unable to edit. This was due to computer 1-12 not having Pinnacle Studios. And with the rest of the computers not working due to them not being able to connect to internet there was no chance. All we could do was plan how we could edit. First we had to move all our footage to google drive. My tech savvy teammate Kyle W did the honors of that. While he did that we reviewed all of our footage checking if it was good enough. We decided not to re record more takes in order to make our footage better since we didn't have our costumes. On top of this we had a lot of decent scenes which could easily be edited to make better. While reviewing all of these we planned how to properly edit our videos.
      We first came across many shots that went on for too long. for these shots we planned on cutting parts of the video making it shorter. This is so the video doesn't catch un-important parts of the video. For example in our racing scene we had footage of all of us jumping up and down at the end this was because we were happy we finished recording. We have to remove this since it isn't relevant to what occurred but we may keep it if its a nice touch. We decided that this action would be good to take on a lot of videos with excess footage. We also thought about how our video looks. For example we thought about adding shaders and filters in order to make the current events seem serious. This will allow our commercial to feel like a true Gatorade commercial. I say this since Gatorade uses an excessive amount of shaders. We couldn't really think of anything else so this is where we ended.
      For the rest of the class my colleagues and I started writing our blogs. This blog in fact we each had difficulty on how to write 3 paragraphs with 10 sentences each about doing barely anything. It was actually incredibly hard to think about these topics. But in the end I was able to finish. After finishing me and my classmates prepared to leave with it being late. We played a couple games on the switch. And made jokes the entire time. Though this class was fun it was also hard. I guess handwork pays off. Next class I have is Euro. And this all I did October 24th 2019. Have a nice day I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment