Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

      My name is Timothy and i am a sophomore in Fort Lauderdale High School. I'm 14 years old and my birthday is tomorrow October 8th. I was born in Lauderdale lakes where I was loved and cared for by my loving Father Timothy Brown and my caring mother Sabrena Blades. We lived in a house of 6 this number slowly went down as my family slowly grew apart. Ill talk more about this topic later. I was allowed in school a bit early since I came from a christian private school where I worshiped our lord and was properly educated. At this age I slowly grew an affinity for gaming which slowly grew into a hobby for me. When I was in elementary school I was an A B student my grades were phenomenal but still I was a problem child for talking to much this problem continued until middle school.
      The time I spent in middle school was miserable. Because of my mother, every day she nagged my teacher about my grades. Near this time my grades started dropping this was due to me doing great on the homework in which I did not cheat and then failing the test. It got to the point where Id carry an A trough out the entire quarter and then failing a test which caused me to have a C. I then was brought to many tutors where they couldn't discover what was wrong. Still until now this problem inst solved. During this time gaming became a hobby I always played games. I owned a wii wii U and Ps4 in which I played a ton of games. Playing games was my specialty I play all types shooters puzzles RPgs I really loved games. Its what i exceed at.Along with gaming my house felt larger more and more people left first my sister since she had her first child and my dad with the divorce. my brother also left but it was short lived since he returned after him and his wife had a bit of a fallout.
      Around this time I started attending FLHS this is now my current high school. Last year was pretty eventful with me getting a large amount of credits done and getting better at math. I took Debate which was a fun class I was decent at it and got to spend a lot times with my friends. I also took TV Production which taught me a lot about handling a camera and editing I attended this class with a friend of mine Kyle. Along with this I took basic classes but with me being ahead in math i was allowed to take algebra 2 which allowed me to get ahead in class. In this class I out shined my classmates as long as it didn't come to testing. I went to one tutor at this time who also couldn't find what was wrong with me with me failing test but answering all her questions perfectly i was strange. Now i'm a sophomore I now have A's in all my classes and i'm an exceptional student I love this school and love my life.











No comments:

Post a Comment