Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of Final Exam

    With School coming to end I think this would be a great time to talk about myself and other teammates. My name is Timothy and I love this class its so much fun getting to work with such wonderful people with the assistance of two great teachers. I loved to play games and always enjoyed a good time which became a problem in the long run but I still resisted my urges in order to complete my work. My teammates on the other hand were a bit stricter they tried their hardest to get all the work done but they to enjoyed a bit of rest and relaxation. Kyle was a great editor and director. Jake was an incredible actor and was a jack of all trades helping with editing, story boarding, and filming. Carter was always there to give support and ideas. And I was the main planner I planned dates, places, and did the storyboard for our videos. I am truly sad that this class has to come to an end I had fun hanging out with all of them.
    But not only did this class help me come together with some great people its taught me many things. I've learned a variety of definitions and terms to use in the long run while also learning how to use a great amount of technology. This class made me a better editor teaching all the camera angles and types of edits I make. I normally stay behind the camera but this class has showed me that I much more enjoyed planning. Overall this class has turned me into an amazing planner I now properly make backup plans for everything we do while also thinking of the possible downfalls that ideas have. I also learned how to properly work a camera though I usually plan this information was great to know. Tri pods, Cameras, Editing software's I've learned how to use them all even though I'm a simple planner. Without this class I wouldn't have improved so much as a student and as a person.
     Now the first thing we had to do was decide on a pitch. A pitch describes an idea where a film is summarized in 25 words or less. Our group thought about it and we decided on three of them. Our first a Bank Heist a man named Chase McBride who was a former con artist who has now changed his ways has been tasked with robbing a bank but is conflicted whether or not its the right choice he gets his crew together and they target a bank. Next a reverse kidnapping it follows a guy who was an infamous kidnapper but also was mentally deranged it shows how he is slowly pulled back to reality becoming a better person due to the people that he meets. Our last idea is about a child who idolizes a famous comic hero he strives so hard to become him that he goes to the extreme to make these things happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment