Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog: Planning Preparing

Since we weren't able to record during the weekdays we decided to make sure everything was ready to go. We decided that on Friday we'd get our camera for recording and that we'd record this weekend on Saturday. In order to prepare for this Saturday we first had to review our schedule and make a couple of changes. We changed our recording date to Saturday and made sure that everyone could make. We decided it would be best to have Jake take the camera since he has a car and we'll be recording their. With our schedule in order we had to make sure everything else for our final was ready. The first thing we had to make sure we had were props. I was tasked with obtaining our props for this Friday. Tomorrow i'm going to Target to obtain the toys and the gavel for our scene with the kid and the scenes at the court room. I first had to make sure I could have someone drive me their so I can get them for me. So I  decide to call up my Dad and scheduled for him to pick me up after school tomorrow so I can get my props. The next thing we had to do was obtain the costumes. We needed a orange jumpsuit since we already had the suit and tie for the father and we'd have Jake's mom act as the mother. I would go to Target to also obtain them to save a long trip from place to place. Of course my dad will be taking me since he's available. The last problem we had was somehow getting the baby scenes. I had already slightly planned out what I was going to do but I wasn't sure if it'd work. I would have my baby nephew who is two years play with some toys while I record. And for the scenes where hes crying I could wait for him to cry and bring to my room to get the next scene. The only scary part about doing so is that it will be hard for him to listen. My sister said that she would help as long as I find a way to keep him under control. Which I did I told her that whenever he does good he can have some candy and play with my glow in the dark mouse which he loves. This gives him incentive to do so. Now that we have everything prepared we're finally prepared for Saturday.
Here is a picture of my teammate researching where we can get our props

No comments:

Post a Comment