Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming Blog: Recording and Uploading

As Saturday came by it was finally time to record. I wasn't able to go to record so I stayed home while my teammates recorded. This was okay since I wasn't an actor I was the planner/director. I couldn't go shoot because my mom had to work when I got home. Jake couldn't pick me up since he lived decently far away and we were recording at his house. And my dad was at a funeral. With no one to pick me up all I could do is stay home and help as much as I could. I would check in and ask how the shoot is going and if they needed help. Their was one time they needed help in which they needed help with how to shoot the baby scenes. I told that since I wasn't their I can't do the baby scenes but we can substitute it. What we decided to do is have Jake act as the baby and sit off screen showing hands to make it seem as a baby is on screen. This worked pretty well and allowed us to finish the video. The next day Jake contacted me and asked me if we could go dump our footage which I did. Dumping is the same thing as uploading my footage to a computer. When we got their we were told that we could just dump next period so we left our computers their. With our job for filming almost done we decided to wait till 7th period to finish our work. 7th period came and we finally uploaded our footage to the computer. Our card number was 18 and our camera number was 14. We uploaded our footage and afterwards looked over some scene's we'd have to re shoot. At the end of the day we decided on what scenes to re do and decided well record again. I hope our project ends up looking nice.
Here's a picture of them doing the final scene

No comments:

Post a Comment