Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Planning Blog: Title Design

      This is the plan for the Title Design I have so far. We will follow this plan as closely as possible but I will most likely add some changes. In my opinion, I cannot decide how to make them without having seen a finished short film first. However, I think these ideas will be able to stand up well. As shown I haven't gone super crazy with the ideas. I am also using the classic text you would see in a thriller. One of the few things we will need to alter is the Font spacing, as I haven't figured out what I want it to look like for sure yet. I am also unsure if I will stick to one font the entire time or have 2 or 3. I think the ones I chose at the end will make it in though. I am excited to see the final result and how the titles work in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment