Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR Blog

This my CCR for my Aice Media Studies final project. It will be submitted to canvas and will provide a significant amount of points to my final project. With this being my final project and all I was kind of concerned with the corona virus thing but luckily everything played out pretty well. We got to edit and re-shoot our video while also returning home safely to our families. I was kind of anxious about doing my CCR since its the first time we had to record it. I am a bit camera shy and I also wasn't prepared for such a drastic change. Our CCR's are normally typed and I thought it was weird that our last one has to be a recorded and edited video. I understand my video may not be the greatest in looks but I answer the question to the best of my ability. I also showed off part of my film. And showed off all of my storyboard these were time crunches but were also because I needed to show rather then just tell. And even though the process was kind of weird I think it helped me as a planner and as an editor since this is the one time I have edited things on my own. Usually we have Kyle do most of the editing while we either sit and watch or relax. Sometimes we do help edit a bit but we don't contribute to editing as much as Kyle. I think my CCR did what it needed to do but also could have been alot fancier if I put more time into it but with Corona and everything happening right now this was the least of my worried. I had to help a lot around the house while also being tasked with shopping. But after everything that has happened i'm happy that I got to enjoy Aice Media studies with all these wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment