Friday, April 17, 2020

Music Video Blog

This our original music video that we were tasked with creating in the second quarter of our school year. I didn't get to participate with recording but I was tasked with planning. The lead character was Jake who loses his dog after neglecting him. We decided on Gary Come home since we needed a sad song that related to our topic. The song we chose is about how Sponge bob loses his snail Gary after neglected him. Playing games instead of paying attention we wanted that approach but more realistic and heartbreaking. I did the storyboard and planning. I had to make sure all the shots were possible and we needed a dog so I decided that we'd shoot at Jake's house. It was perfect since we were all acquaintances with Jake's dog. This would make it so getting the dog to cooperate with us would be a lot easier. The video starts with everything being nice and him bonding with his dog until he slowly forgets about the dog leaving it to be alone. With no signs of recognition the dog leaves to go live a better life. The owner then notices his dog is gone and is in search. Eager to see him again he goes outside and posts pictures. Luckily a kind women finds his dog and they reunite for a happy ending. I enjoyed everything about even though I didn't participate with recording this was the best one we made that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment